Sunday, November 16, 2008

About the Blogger

Hello Stranger!

I am sEcReTxRaNdOm.This is just my codename here in my blog. I created this blog to share my little ideas and wild imaginations. I actually dream to be a writer someday. It would be nice to create your own stories, right? Well, to know more about me would be a long process. When you want to know a person, you have to go deeper to his/her thoughts. But I created this poem so that you would have an idea about sEcReTxRaNdOm.


    I'm Just Simply Me

    A Perfectly Imperfect Bein'

    Living In My Life Like Others

    Writing My Everlasting Story

    And Finding My Ever After



    I Mess My Hair And Clothes

    I Don't Care About What They Say

    This Is My Life So Deal With It!

    'Cause It's My Kind Of Ways



    I'm Maybe Tough But Inside I'm Fragile

    I Make Mistakes And Tears Would Fall

    I'm Not Always Smiling, You Know?

    I Also Cry Against The Wall



    I'm A Child Of God And Will Always Be

    I'm Trusting My Life To The Lord

    The Air I Breathe And The Things I See

    I'm Thankful He Changed My World



Well, I guess that's who I am (in a really childish poem). To find some basic facts about me, you might want to visit my Friendster profile house that you still have to track down. I have written my favorites, interests, and many more.

0 comments: