AaAAarGh.!
This is so discouraging! I already finished the story "..And They Painted Together." and saved it in our computer. Do you know what happened? My sister reformatted our computer. And do you know what that means? Everything is gone! Like a bubble which bursted through thin air! I have to redo the remaining chapters of the story! I worked for that and yet..!
Well, that's what a writer gets when she doesn't know how to post it immediately in her blog. I wish I could go back to the past.
The next chapter would be delayed. Sorry about that!
I am still working with my grades. Hope me luck! And please pray that I will still be graduating! XP
This is so discouraging! I already finished the story "..And They Painted Together." and saved it in our computer. Do you know what happened? My sister reformatted our computer. And do you know what that means? Everything is gone! Like a bubble which bursted through thin air! I have to redo the remaining chapters of the story! I worked for that and yet..!
Well, that's what a writer gets when she doesn't know how to post it immediately in her blog. I wish I could go back to the past.
The next chapter would be delayed. Sorry about that!
I am still working with my grades. Hope me luck! And please pray that I will still be graduating! XP
LitTLe .
iF tHerE's sOmeThinG sToriEs TeLL, wHaT cOuLd iT bE?
0 comments:
Post a Comment