Sunday, December 14, 2008

UPDATING...

Hello there.! Here's an update about my works.
I'd like to be frank with you. I'm having some problems in my school so some of the projects would be delayed. I wish that you would understand.
Actually, I am finishing "Dying Life".
It's an inspired-story from DeathNote. It's not really exactly about killing others, having a weird notebook with great power or trying to find a criminal. When I have heard about knowing other people's life span, I thought of making a story out of that concept.
This story is about Jacob who has the ability to see life span above everyone's head (Just like Misa in DeathNote). He suddenly bumped unto a little girl with just a week to live. He accompanies this girl and realizes something about life.

Wish you will be inspired by this story!

So gotta go.! I still have to work with my math.! I hate numbers.!

TRIVIA: "I hate numbers." can actually be found in this story. Try to find it, eh?!

LitTLe . mAkE-BeLieVeR . sTorYtELLeR
iF tHerE's sOmeThinG sToriEs TeLL, wHaT cOuLd iT bE?

0 comments: