Found myself in a place unfamiliar
Tried to seek another living being
A house I really found bizarre
I opened the door and yet there's nothing
Creaking floors and blowing wind
I rubbed myself to keep me warm
Webs of spiders and old antiques
I looked around and see no harm
Not until I saw a lady
Dressed in black, holding a candle
I winked and found her dead, cold body
A scene someone can never handle
I ran and saw a startling sight
A child covered with blood staring at me
I fell from my knees because of fright
I wanted to go out from that place so badly
I stood and started running again
I went up to the next floor
All these terrors I wanted to end
I managed to open a door
There he was, a beheaded man
His head he's holding with his hands
I didn't know when it began
Or why I was on such a land
I looked at the window and saw a priest
I thought he can make the spirits rest
But wait! I was on second floor of east
He was one of the flying guests
All I did was pray and pray
But what was that voice I was hearing?
Beside me was an old woman in gray
She was with me as I was praying
I lost myself and closed my eyes
I wished this was just a nightmare
I opened my eyes in such surprise
All this time I wasn't aware
My friends were laughing as they helped me out
It was all just all a set-up to scare me
I was really scared and that's no doubt
I despised their laughs and teasing
I asked them about the priest that floated
There was silence for awhile
They never had a priest included
Then who's the flying guy?
We were all screaming and running away
This time it was not a joke
I turned around and looked that way
The priest was gone in smoke..
LitTLe .
iF tHerE's sOmeThinG sToriEs TeLL, wHaT cOuLd iT bE?
0 comments:
Post a Comment