If I was to commit one crime
This loneliness I tried to hide
I’d steal you away from them
And never return
If I was to commit one sin
I’d envy who you have been
Because you never felt alone
Deep inside it burns
But who am I to do those
To find a friend, no one knows
I wanted you to stay but you went
Well, I’m alone again
You understood me but not what I feel
I need you here but let your will
Go ‘cause that’s what you want
Oh when will this ever end?
You but a piece of paradise
At least I got to try
To actually feel un-lonely
Yet, when will it happen .. again?
This loneliness I tried to hide
I’d steal you away from them
And never return
If I was to commit one sin
I’d envy who you have been
Because you never felt alone
Deep inside it burns
But who am I to do those
To find a friend, no one knows
I wanted you to stay but you went
Well, I’m alone again
You understood me but not what I feel
I need you here but let your will
Go ‘cause that’s what you want
Oh when will this ever end?
You but a piece of paradise
At least I got to try
To actually feel un-lonely
Yet, when will it happen .. again?
LitTLe . mAkE-BeLieVeR . sTorYtELLeR
iF tHerE's sOmeThinG sToriEs TeLL, wHaT cOuLd iT bE?
iF tHerE's sOmeThinG sToriEs TeLL, wHaT cOuLd iT bE?
0 comments:
Post a Comment