Never knew it'd be useful
Never thought it'd save me
Never assumed it'd help
Never, but it did
'Cause the silence you caused?
It fades together with what I feel
'Cause the words you said to me?
They're unheard beyond what's real
The only thing I could hear
Not the lyrics from my playlist's songs
But the heart that once beat fast
Slowly recovering from what's wrong
Let the music consume this soul
Let the headphones save me from myself
Because you did not do a good job
Now, what I need is these headphones' help
No matter how loud you'd scream
No matter how long you'd stay
Turned the volume full
So I won't hear you say
At least the rhyming words
Make sense than yours
You could take them back now
Because I don't hear them anymore
Never thought it'd save me
Never assumed it'd help
Never, but it did
'Cause the silence you caused?
It fades together with what I feel
'Cause the words you said to me?
They're unheard beyond what's real
The only thing I could hear
Not the lyrics from my playlist's songs
But the heart that once beat fast
Slowly recovering from what's wrong
Let the music consume this soul
Let the headphones save me from myself
Because you did not do a good job
Now, what I need is these headphones' help
No matter how loud you'd scream
No matter how long you'd stay
Turned the volume full
So I won't hear you say
At least the rhyming words
Make sense than yours
You could take them back now
Because I don't hear them anymore
LitTLe . mAkE-BeLieVeR . sTorYtELLeR
iF tHerE's sOmeThinG sToriEs TeLL, wHaT cOuLd iT bE?
iF tHerE's sOmeThinG sToriEs TeLL, wHaT cOuLd iT bE?
0 comments:
Post a Comment